1) Selection of the main parameters of the engine, prediction of its capabilities and characteristics;
The ThermoGTE software package is designed to solve the problems facing the development, refinement and operation of gas turbine engines and power plants.
The process of developing a gas turbine engine can be divided into the following main stages:
2) Manufacture of the engine, its testing in order to fine-tune it to a working condition;
3) Operation of a gas turbine engine.
During developing process of engines, software of various complexity is used: from simple mathematical models of one-dimensional calculation of individual engine elements to complex software systems for solving problems in a three-dimensional formulation. At each stage of the development of the technical system, its own software is used. But a relatively simple thermogasdynamic calculation of the engine is applied throughout the entire life cycle of the engine.
For more information, see the website:
- Determination of the main parameters of the engine at the stage of its laying;
- Determination of the parameters of the working fluid in the sections of the engine;
- Calculation of high-speed characteristics of the engine;
- Calculation of throttle characteristics of the engine;
- Evaluation of changes in engine parameters when changing the characteristics of engine components and components;
- Development of engine management programs;
- Performing optimization of engine management programs;
- Calculation of conversion formulas for the preparation of test programs;
- Preparation of test programs;
- Identification of the mathematical model of the engine based on the results of experiments;
- Analysis of tests in a thermo-pressure chamber;
- Analysis of flight tests;
- Optimization of the internal parameters of the engine by changing the geometry of the through sections of the engine;
- Calculations of the engine in a dynamic formulation;
- Integration of MM engine with MM aircraft.
PC ThermoGTE allows you to carry out the following work:
We offer you original articles and presentations from the Engineering Center for Numerical Research company. Articles and presentations of an applied nature on the design and calculation of the characteristics of various types of blade machines: compressors, gas turbines, steam turbines, hydraulic turbines, pumps, turbochargers, expansion machines, etc.